Sushi bake is an easy and delicious recipe.
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces imitation crab, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- unagi sauce
- nori (seaweed) sheets
1. Mix sugar, salt and rice vinegar together. Add to rice.
2. Add crab, cucumber, green onion, mayonnaise and cream cheese to a bowl and mix well.
3. Layer rice evenly in a casserole dish.
4. Layer crab mixture on top of rice.
5. Drizzle the top of the dish with unagi sauce and furikake.
6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
7. Keep sushi bake in the oven for 20 minutes and then serve with nori.
8. Add avocado slices